Things to Remember during a Divorce
Here is a list of 10 things you should never do during a divorce. These things are based on my experience and through litigation results:
1. Never forget your children’s feelings and that they need you.
2. Never use the court system as a way of exacting revenge on the other side;
3. Never make big decisions based on emotional needs
4. Never refuse to communicate—with your attorney, your ex, your children.
5. Never think that you are 100% correct—when you do you get sorely dissapointed with the court and outcomes. Understand that you have to remove obstacles.
If you follow these pointers you will be better able to have a positive outcome in your case. If you or someone you know is going through a divorce have them call us so we can walk them through the expectations of a divorce along wtih pointing them in the direction they should go. We are here to help. 505-880-8737.